Saturday, March 13, 2010

March 13 th

I am super tired today and super sick but have wanted to keep you posted so I am going to give you a quick update of my week. I was so excited last week to find my old friend, Ben, He actually is the person who introduced me to my now husband , John. The kids and I stopped in last friday at his work to say hi. He really has not changed all that much. I really miss him and his friendship. His girl died of numerous cancerers 4 yrs ago and he is now dating a very young girl. Anyway today I was blessed to get to go to a brunch with the ladies from our new church. I really have to say it was good for me. I find it difficult to connect with people sometimes because I think or feel I am so inferrior because of my past or because of all the verbal damage I have heard in my timed. I may know I am not inferrior but I still feel like a 7 yr old. Anyway today way fabulous. For some reason john made me feel like a special wife. He helped when I needed it and even made me dinner. the best dinner ever. I don't think could have ordered a meal so wonderful! anyway the kids are ill, Jayden is throwing up from coughing and I am tired. Good night. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment